Tuition Transfer (Out of District) Information

The Tuition Transfer Request Form is for a parent/guardian to complete if a student resides outside the East Allen County district attendance area.  If a parent wishes for their child to attend an East Allen County school, a tuition transfer request form must be completed for each eligible transfer student.  As of the 2017-2018 school year, EACS no longer charges a fee for students to attend EACS under the tuition transfer program.  

EACS is no longer accepting Tuition Transfer applications for the first semester of the 2020-2021 school year.  

If you would like to be considered for a Tuition Transfer for the second semester of the 2020-2021 school year, an application must be submitted between November 16-December 1, 2020. 

Cedarville Elementary (Grade K-3) is at capacity for the 2020-2021 school year and will not be accepting applications for the second semester.  

Click here for English Tuition Transfer Application
For assistance in completing the form in Burmese, please contact the Burmese Parent Liaison at (260)446-0279.
For assistance in completing the form in Spanish, please contact the Spanish Parent Liaison at (260)446-0278.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved. | Nondiscrimination Policy | Accessibility Statement