Tuition Transfer Request

The tuition transfer request form is for a parent/guardian to complete if a student resides outside the East Allen County district attendance area.  If a parent wishes for their child to attend an East Allen County school, a tuition transfer request form must be completed for each eligible transfer student.  Applications will be accepted beginning May 1, in the office of Student Services. 

To be considered as an on-time application, the form must be received prior to
May 31.  

Due to a pending change in policy, Tuition Transfer Applications will not be available until May 3, 2017.